Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chicken and Rice Lunchbots Trio Bento

This is the first time I packed TinySprite's bento in the Lunchbot Trio, I think. It doesn't look too big because the separate sections keep things compact. There's furikake rice and shoyu chicken in one section, carrots, broccoli, corn and strawberries in another, and some cherries, blueberries and a soft ripe apricot in the last part. A few cute picks make it nice and girlish, in case she tried insisting it's a boy's box. Looks like bunnies galore in this photo, doesn't it? ^_^

11 comments:

  1. I this looks really tasty! I love how colourful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunnies everywhere. A lovely bento in a great box. I am still on the look out for the trio box as well, it seems such a convenient, easy to fill box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you do tutorials on how to make those awesome bentos ?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about it.... but I suppose I could try.
      Thanks so much for your interest Liqin :] !!

      Delete
  4. Always look so fresh and bright Sheri. I also like how you compartmentalize everything. I've had a few too many complaints from kiddo that things leak to the bottom tier of her box.. but I think that's because daddy has been making the lunches lately. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Gotta cut the mister a little slack, I suppose... My kids are more likely to make their own before their dad takes a shot at it. Maybe it's for the better :)
      Thanks Chantale!

      Delete
  5. hi, may i know how you prevent the apple from turning brown? thx :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no apple in this bento... but you can spray cut apple slices with lemon water to prevent browning.

      Delete