Sunday, September 13, 2009

Star Wars Bento #3


Star Wars Bento #3, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
It's.... Master Yoda (brussel sprout head, cucumber ears and hands, tortilla & hummus robe and cuke lightsaber -- too short, as MisterMan immediately pointed out : )

I made fishcakes using halibut mixed with wild rice, rolled oats, green onion, yellow pepper, an egg, dry mustard, Old Bay and some flour. I refrigerated it to try to get it to keep its shape better, but it still made kind of a crumbly patty...there are 2 patties under Yoda. He also gets broccoli, broccoflower, tomato, peapods, purple carrot skewer, and sweet potato "blossoms".

Fruit side has yellow plums (I forget what these are called; I was sure they would be sour and I wouldn't need to get them again...but actually they are very sweet and I love them...too bad I can't remember which to get again :( strawberries, blackberries, golden raspberry and champagne grapes.

For all of you younglings, remember the wise words of the Master: "There is no try, only do."

0 comments:

Post a Comment